You are here: Home1 / Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The purpose and desire for the online platform is to support the local RUC family who are business owners underpinning the mantra of ‘Let’s support local’
- The RUC member or adherent is eligible to advertise their business on this online platform if they are the owner of the business or hold a share thereof.
- We ask that all businesses ensure that products or services advertised not be in conflict with the beliefs of Rosebank Union Church and is subject to the approval of Rosebank Union Church.
- No products or services that are not in line with RUC beliefs maybe advertised. It remains at the sole discretion of RUC to remove or reject any advert or business for whatever reason.
- RUC in no way endorses any of the products or services advertised and cannot intervene in the buyer-seller relationship for whatever reason. (Any complaints or concerns with the business will need to be dealt with directly with the business and not RUC).
- RUC has initiated this site in good-faith and is receiving no payment in return.
- All who make use of this online platform show respect for the church, the administrators of this platform and the businesses /customers listed. RUC has the right to remove any user from this platform that fails to do so.
- Additional T’s & C’s may apply if deemed necessary in the future
- Use of the site implies consent to the T’s & C’s outlined and those that may be added in the future
- RUC has at its sole discretion the authority to remove this online platform at any given time it deems appropriate without the permission of users and businesses listed on this platform.